Are you looking for a role to kick start your career in IT? Do you have a burning desire to use that knowledge you have been developing through years of building PCs, fixing phones, designing and developing web pages or being the go to person for tech questions from your friends? Or, are you a 1st Line Support agent looking to work for a fresh and dynamic organisation?
123-Reg part of the HEG Group of companies and the largest domain registrar in the UK, are currently looking for a customer service superstar who has the desire to deliver a world-class customer experience.
You don’t need to have experience of technical support (it would be good if you did!) but you will need an unwavering commitment to delivering first class service to our customers and a keen interest in technology and in developing your technical skills. We are also looking for driven individuals who excel in a KPI environment and would be confident upselling to customers.
When we’re not busy helping our customers we make time for social activities like coding clubs (learn to code in our suite of languages), lunch and learn sessions (learn about new tech, product development, project management and more), legendary summer and Christmas parties, tech-meet ups across Nottingham (technical networking events that we sponsor) plus loads more.
What are we looking for?
- Customer service experience (preferably in a contact centre)
- Exceptional communication skills
- First class attention to detail
- IT literate. Basic understanding of DNS/Web Hosting/Emails is advantageous
- Customer Focused
- Ability to upsell
- Quick learner
- Some knowledge of the web (either as a hobby or from school/Uni/college/work)
- A keen interest in a career in IT
- Honest and hardworking
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to grow and develop in an environment that encourages learning
- A fun place to work with like-minded people
- Free snacks, fruit and continental breakfast every day
- Beans to cup coffee, free soft drinks
- Casual dress code
- Ideal location close to public transport links and next to Nottingham’s picturesque canal side area
- 25 days annual leave, pension, health cover
Does this sound like the kind of role your talent deserves? Click here and complete your application on our in-house system