We are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will be responsible to research, specify, develop, test, maintain & support high performance internal and produc t related systems for the Mass Hosting business unit.
• Design, develop, maintain and support software as a member of the Product Development Team.
• Ensure software under development is managed with appropriate source code control and release processes.
• Ensure software adheres to relevant coding standards and is documented using internal systems.
• Interact with the product managers to gather requirements, deploy and when relevant support our systems.
• Solution design and being accountable for the overall solutionMentoring junior developers
5+ Experience in software development (web and server side applications) including design, implement, test and deployment
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities Required:
• University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
• PHP 5+ / PHP 7
• Excellent OOP skills
• Working with a MVC framework (like Symphony, Zend, Laravel)
• Good understanding of SQL databases (Mysql / PostgreSQL)
• Working with PHP based ORM (Eloquent or Doctrine)
• Building and consuming Web Services (SOAP, REST)
• Good knowledge and understanding of design patterns
• Focused on code quality and high development standards
• Willing to adopt test driven development techniques
• Technology leadership
• Focused on delivering quality of the code and driving continuous coding improvements
• Linux/Unix commands on shell
• Working with docker containers or any virtualization platformPersonal Skills
• Willing to learn and implement new technologies
• Evangelist for best practices
• Innovative thinking
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
• To work in a growing, forward thinking company
• Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
• 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
• Free fresh fruit available on a daily basis
• Private Health Care
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org