HEG are currently hiring for a talented Paid Search Professional to join our market leading UK Brands team in this end-to-end strategic and operational management role.
Performance will be at the heart of everything you do; with an analytical mind and the ability to see future trends, you will ensure HEG and its customers are always one step ahead of market trends.
We don’t do micro-management at HEG so expect to take full ownership of this part of the business. You will have control over budget and campaigns, analysis and tracking and will be expected to lead the way in interpreting and understanding how to measure their impact. Our culture is relaxed and friendly but always professional and far sighted. As such you will be expected to keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Researching appropriate keywords for a campaign
- Organising keywords into themed Ad Groups and Campaigns
- Writing creative to fit with the theme of each AdGroup
- Using the AdWords keyword tool to research negative keywords
- Allocating budgets to campaigns
- Understanding how to implement tracking for campaigns
- Understanding how to measure the impact of campaigns, including using and administering web analytics dashboards, and being able to point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Bidding up, bidding down and pausing keywords based on performance
- Using Search Query reports to identify new ideas, keywords, and negatives
- Work with the existing reporting to inform key stakeholders of campaign performance
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Google AdWord s Qualified (GAP) – this is essential too!
- Google Analytics Qualified (GAIQ)
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to identify trends and patterns within complex numerical data and present them in an understandable way
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative way
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity and comfortable giving and receiving direct feedback
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- The role can be located at either our Hayes or Nottingham location, both serviced by excellent, central locations and state of the art office environments
- Relaxed environment (we take our jobs seriously but never ourselves!)
- No dress code
- Free snacks, drinks and subsidised food every day
- Legendary social events!
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work towards professional accreditation
- Market leading products and services
- Support of a team of experts in several countries
Does this sound like the kind of role your talent deserves? Click here and complete your application on our in-house system.